width=

Friday, March 25, 2011

Life going on....

Sorry about all the sadness in my last post, it was a very hard day for me, and the only thing that made me feel better was to write about it. I'm still hurting, but I have the rest of my little family, and they are certainly trying very hard to fill her little "shoes". Everyone, including the doggies, have been super cuddly and loving with me lately, and it has been helping alot. I still miss her, and probably always will. I have never had a bond like that with an animal before and losing her was like losing a part of myself - that's how involved she was in my day to day life. But, time heals and I know she is at peace and that she didn't suffer. That's all I can ask for.

ANYWAY! Before I get all sad again....

I have some great news on the Day Zero front!

- I have now saved $100 toward my camera. There is also now $100 in the baby fund for the time off work I will have to take. Only about $500 more to go! Yikes!

- #70 is complete! We paid off our storage unit and have officially cleaned it out and are starting to go through the contents and sorting into "yard sale" and "keep" piles. It's ALOT of stuff!

- #72 - fix the car is also complete! The front axle was going bad, and it didn't cost as much as we thought it was going to! We also got insurance, new tags, and the taxes paid, as well as the title put into Hubby's and my names only! YAY!

- #90 is complete, although it wasn't as great of an experience as I thought it was going to be. We went to a little Asian boutique, and I don't think she understood that when getting your FIRST massage EVER, it is NOT a good idea to get a deep tissue massage! It was great in that she got all the knots out, but it HURT! And afterwards (for TWO WHOLE days) my back was on FIRE! I couldn't even lay on it to sleep. Definately not doing that again.

- #91 is also complete! I wasn't going to do it, but I decided that my hair was just getting way too heavy and with summer coming and being big and pregnant, I just didn't want a whole bunch of hair on my head. So, I decided to go ahead and get it cut. I wasn't PLANNING on donating it until the lady at the salon said that I would have enough if I just went a LITTLE bit shorter, so I went for it! Hubby HATED it at first, but I think it might be growing on him. We will see! Here it is, along with my 16 week baby bump pic:

Sorry it's a little blurry!

I got it cut on Sunday right before Hubby and I took a trip down to D.C. to the National Zoo! It was alot of fun and I have a few pics from that day:







And just for giggles, and to show you how much my Marty poses for me, here is a picture I took of him this morning =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...