width=

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I suck at being pregnant...

Well, it is now Wednesday. I am still here, and Natalie is still NOT here. I suppose that is a good thing. She needs to be cooking for as long as possible. Part of me is happy that she is still in my belly getting the nutrients she needs and growing like she needs to be. BUT, part of me is sick and tired.

SICK. and. TIRED.

Tired of sitting on my bum, (it hurts) tired of the useless contractions that I experience about once an hour, (it HURTS) tired of how being in this bed makes my whole body sore: legs, back, sholders. (IT HURTS) I know, I KNOW, I sound like a whiny baby myself, but part of me just wants her to GET HERE already. (or at least make up her mind if she's going to get here or not - so these darn contractions either MEAN something or GO AWAY) Part of me wants to be done with this whole mess and be able to hold my baby girl in my arms, seven weeks early or not. A big part of me just wants to go HOME, and not be stuck in this damn hospital where I don't get to see my pets or my family whenever I want. I want to get it over with and heal and get back to work, and get my little girl home and get her and me back on a NORMAL schedule and get back to my LIFE!

I suck at waiting. I suck at being bored. I suck at being pregnant.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

OMG...didnt know you were pregnant. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...