width=

Friday, September 7, 2012

52 in 52: A Recap & A Fresh Start

I've been meaning to write about my first 52 in 52 experiment, but just haven't had the time, and with my computer being down it makes it even harder to get things done.

But, I am going to do it anyway! The final day on my Project was May 15, 2012. I have to say I am not impressed with my turnout, (15 out of 52 complete) however I think the main reason is because a lot of the goals I just couldn't accomplish last year with a newborn taking up most of my time. So, I have taken that into account and have adjusted accordingly.



I'm going to be starting a new list soon. I've had some things happen in life that changed my original list, so as soon as I have it completed and ready to go I will post about it!



Photobucket
chambanachik

Eternity Kind of LovePhotobucket

Dresses from Shabby AppleMom2MemphisAndRubyStuff I Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...