Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Moment of Silence....

For my computer. The good news: I got all my files and photos and music off the hard drive. Bad news: doing so voided my warranty.

Verdict: Rachael is out a lot of money for a crappy laptop that bit the dust literally two months after we paid it off. God only knows if it will be worth it to fix it.

Second verdict: I am out a computer until we can afford to fix it/buy a new one. Which means no blogging.

Can we please mourn all the goals I had for this blog this year?

Can we please have a moment of silence for the death of my stupid-head computer?

Ugh. And stuff.

1 comment:

Mst. khaleda begum said...


To keep your hair good looking follow tips.Take care of your hair with tips your own house and keep good and healthy.
Read more

Hair Extensions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...