width=

Monday, January 25, 2010

Updating - sorry!

So, I haven't been on here since about the first of the year, and to be honest I have really slacked off on my goals and keeping up with this blog, and giving you all updates on my progress, but there is a good reason! I am now back on the weight loss wagon! I am not taking my Zumba class anymore for right now, until she switches the routines again, because the one she is doing right now is more muscle building than cardio, and I really need cardio. So, I have been doing an hour on the elliptical three days a week, and I have already lost two pounds in the last two weeks! I know it doesn't SEEM like alot, but if I lose a pound every week then by next year I will have lost 48 pounds - healthily! I don't want to do this quick I want to do it RIGHT so that it STAYS off! And I really just love that hour to myself that all I do is listen to my mp3 player and NOT think about ANYTHING! It's great. I'll work on the eating better here in a few weeks, but I'm going to cut soda back out, I've been bad lately. No more soda, only water, and I'm going to try to eat better without cutting out the things that I really love. The biggest thing is starting to prepare dishes at home. We have been working on it, but there are nights when NO ONE wants to cook, and we end up ordering out.

Now, as far as everything else goes - the photo a day thing is not really working out. I decided not to post the photos here, so they are on my facebook. And I am behind - again. So, maybe this photo a day thing just isn't going to work out for me. I don't have the kind of camera that I can carry around with my every day, and it's honestly a pain in the butt to load ONE picture on to facebook every day...so I think I'll get caught up and I'll give it one more month, and if I'm still having trouble, then I'll call it quits. I like the idea, but I'm just not that creative and end up taking picture after picture of my kitties, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but isn't the point of the project.

I started work on my #3 this week - getting my wedding album and photo guestbook together. I have some of the wedding photos in the album, but they are probably not in the final order yet, because I still have alot of photos left to print. It's kinda expensive LOL.

I am happy to report that #43 - redecorate the bathroom is almost complete! I have had the same horrible pink beach scene shower curtain since I was a senior in high school, and when Hubby and I got married the first thing we did was pick out new stuff for the bathroom. I finally ordered my new shower curtain and a soap dispenser for the bathroom with my leftover gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond from the wedding. I love it, and I had some creativity come over me and I think my bathroom is the cutest room in the house right now! All I have left to buy is a lighthouse themed white towel to hang on the rack behind the toilet and I will be done! So 95% complete!! Yay! =)

I have good news about #44 - plant a garden: I have one at the new place right out front! And I'm going to make a little vegetable garden around the side of the house I think =) I'm so excited about this!!
Hubby and I have offically completed season 1 of Star Trek: The Next Generation! I love it so far! They already killed off one character, wrote off another, and season 2 is great so far! So excited!
I also had a semi-girls night with my MOH, Jess a few nights ago. We just sat around and chatted, and looked through our old yearbooks. It was fun. So, girls night for this month is complete!
Other than that, there's really not much going on. I promise to try to keep you updated better

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...