width=

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another Day Zero Update

So, I haven't done too terribly much this week when it comes to my goals - but I did finish another book:


It is the first in the In The Garden trilogy by Nora Roberts, and it was a good read, although I was a little upset with how slow it started and how FAST it ended. I think she could have paced the book a little bit better, but all in all it's good. I am now reading the second book in the trilogy, called Black Rose.

I will be updating books like this quite often now, because I found about eight books a the flea market last Sunday for about a dollar a piece! It was fantastic and now I'm looking forward to trying to find more good deals like that! My hubby also found a jersey he'd been looking to buy for a STEAL! Literally like HALF the price of what it should be! We were excited.

Speaking of excited, I am SUPER excited, because this movie came out today:






I have been waiting for this day for MONTHS! I only got to see the movie in the theater once, unlike Twilight, which I saw three times I believe. So I have been itching to watch it again and now I can! I'm going to get it this evening and then stay up late tonight and watch them both in a row =) I can't wait!

And now for the Day Zero portion of this post:

I am now officially getting back on the daily task wagon a.k.a. getting up at 8:00 each morning, eating breakfast and brushing my teeth after EVERY MORNING. I am going to do it and stick with it this time! Most of this reasoning is because I was late for work one day last week, and I almost got fired over it - at least, that's the way it felt, and I'm not going to let that happen anymore! So, that all is starting on Monday. I'm also going to start going to bed at 12:30 every night - NO EXCEPTIONS.

I covered my book reading already.

Daily photos are not going well, I have barely touched my camera lately. I will have to take some pictures on our little trip tomorrow to Chambersburg, and I will try to do better with this.

I watched The Time Travelers Wife with my sister last weekend and I have to say it was very accurate with the book, but I was a little disappointed that they added an additional scene at the end that wasn't needed, and they cut out the very last scene of the book which I thought was essential. Other than that, they followed the story very very well, and it was much less confusing than the book - but I followed the book ok, too, so that wasn't really a problem with me. They always say the book is better than the movie, but this movie came really close. I was impressed.

As for the movie list, I will work on getting it typed up this week, and will post it on my side lists for you to follow and me to keep track.

I think that's it for this week, other than I wanted to say that I'm going to start back up with the "My Husband Rocks" posts, but instead of on Saturdays, I'm going to try to start doing them Thursday evenings.

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...