width=

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Re-evaluating and adjusting

Since I started my new 52 in 52 list I haven't really done much with it. And now, with coming back to blogging, a lot of things have changed and a lot of the goals are no longer relevant. While I don't necessarily want to start over (because I do that ALL the time - seriously, I think I re-vamped my 1,001 list 3 times in the three years) I really feel like this time, I need to.

A lot of my goals are going to remain the same, and some I won't even be starting until the baby is born, but I feel like I won't have enough time to finish most of the goals that I had set, so I feel more comfortable starting over.

If you would like to see my list and cheer me on, click here!


Until later, lovebugs!



Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...