width=

Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's Quiet around here...

On the blog that is!

In my life, however, it has been anything but quiet. We've had busted lips and cradle cap, lazy Saturdays and late nights. There've been frustrating times, but also joyous times. Hectic, and slow.

New sleep schedules and work schedules are taking some time to get adjusted to, and both Daddy and I have been pretty much exhausted on a daily basis. I know that once we get in the groove of the new things, that life will go back to some sort of normal, but for right now, this small update is the best I can do.

The baby is good, the toddler is good, and we are surviving. No doctor's appointments for a while, because we have to wait 90 days with Mike's new job before we can get insurance. Cam still hasn't gotten any of his immunizations, and it makes me a little nervous. Our financial situation is tight. Really tight. But we're trying to make the best of it. We will be ok.

So, thanks for sticking around, and I promise to at least keep these small updates coming!

In the meantime, here's cute photos of the kiddos.



 


2 comments:

Hello said...

I've nominated you for a Liebster Award... check it out here http://babytiley.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/liebster-award.html xx

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Omg.. I just found out that bloglovin didn't say I was following you. I had wondered what you had been up to. Totally fixed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...