We're at the halfway point, and I am not doing well. I last updated on July 12, 2013. You can view the full list here.
1. Blog at least twice a week. I didn't accomplish this.
2. My Hubby Rocks posts each Sunday. I'm taking a pause on this link up for a few months, read why here.
3. 52 in 52 updates once a month (6/12 )
4. Post Desire to Inspire posts once a month. Also taking a break from this, see number 2.
5. "Little Miss Natalie" posts twice a month. Here and here. (5/12)
13. Lose all baby weight (starting weight: 210) (current weight: 214) I am going to be starting my weight loss program on September 1st. My bestie's husband made me a workout plan, and I am officially swearing off soda again, because I have gained two pounds since I was weighed at my post partum appointment.
6. Rename all photos, organize, and delete duplicates. Still in progress.
24. Get a meal planning system going. We have been doing really well with eating at home, but still don't have an actual schedule yet. We haven't had the money to go grocery shopping all in one trip, so are having to go every few days and eat cheap.
30. Update baby book monthly. I haven't really been doing this much. But not much has changed.
38. Montly update shots of Cameron. Month one is done. See it here.
45. Have a set bedtime and wakeup time and stick to it, even on weekends. I've downloaded an app that is supposed to help me with this. I started using it this week, so we will see how it goes.
49. Read 25 books. (2/25) Read: Fifty Shades Darker. Currently: (still waiting on) Fifty Shades Freed.
That's it for now! September is going to be the month of gym time! I hope I can fit it in to my already hectic schedule. I'm going to be looking to my hubby for help with this!