width=

Friday, July 12, 2013

52 in 52 Update: July



I last updated on June 14, 2013. You can view the full list here.

1. Blog at least twice a week. Done.
2. My Hubby Rocks posts each Sunday. Done. Go here to view them.
3. 52 in 52 updates once a month (5/12 )
4. Post Desire to Inspire posts once a month. Here (5/12)
5. "Little Miss Natalie" posts twice a month. I missed out on this. Something about being pregnant, being in labor, and having a newborn? (4/12)

13. Lose all baby weight (starting weight: 210) (current weight: 212) This is going to be easy, it feels like cheating! But I guess it's also good because it means that I did a good job not gaining a whole bunch of weight while pregnant.

6. Rename all photos, organize, and delete duplicates. Still in progress.
24. Get a meal planning system going. We have a menu planned by week for five weeks, and hopefully will be able to start in a week or two. I'm thinking about writing about our meal plans/recipes, but not sure if anyone would be interested.

30. Update baby book monthly. I received a baby book for Cameron from Hallmark that I actually like better than the one I have for Natalie. I'm planning on purchasing one for Natalie soon.
31. Throw/host a Wizard of Oz themed 2nd birthday party. We are doing a little party and decided to do Bubble Guppies instead since Natalie is currently OBSESSED. Completed (?) 7/14/13
32. Finish 0-6 month scrapbook. Still haven't done anything with this one. All of her stuff is currently packed away and I don't have the time or energy to do this right now, so I am taking this one off of the active goals for a while.
37. Bump shots weekly starting at 18 weeks. Completed 7/3/13 I've totally failed at this. I got a few more, but no where near weekly. I should have enough to put into his scrapbook, and I am no longer pregnant, so this one is as complete as it gets.
38. Montly update shots of Cameron. This will start on 8/3/13 with month one!
39. Buy a second crib/bassinet or toddler bed for Natalie. Completed 6/16/13!


45. Have a set bedtime and wakeup time and stick to it, even on weekends. I've got weekdays down pretty good, and with the baby I think this is going to get easier because I have agreed to do all 6-7am feedings, so it is enough to wake me up and keep me up. (for the most part)

49. Read 25 books. (2/25) Read: Fifty Shades Darker. Currently: (waiting on) Fifty Shades Freed.

50. Buy a pool this summer. Not sure if we are going to still buy this or not. Hoping to, but we will see.

That's it for now! August is going to be a busy month for the start of about 10 of my goals, but I am excited to get back on the weight loss wagon! I can't wait to get back in the gym and turn into the hot mama I wanna be! Next update will be August 9th!

Until later, lovebugs!



Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...