width=

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mani Monday

Before we begin I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my baby girl, who is two today! Look for a special post about her this evening, but first I bring you....

NAIL POLISH!

Enjoy =)


 


 
Mani Monday
 
 
 
So, I actually did my nails this past Friday because I had been wearing my favorite color, Plum Luck by Sally Hansen, but it chipped pretty badly before I got any good pictures of it. This is what I have been wearing since then:



It was actually inspired by a friend of mine who got her nails done at a salon in an OPI shade that is very close to this. Only difference that I can see is that hers had a good bit of glitter where as Raisin the Bar has more of a metallic feel to the polish. It almost looks like the Essie bronze/penny color.

Here it is:

 
 

 
Linking up with Heather and Anna for Mani Monday, and Jennie for The Nail Files! Thanks girls for inspiring me!


NEXT WEEK: I will be doing my first at-home DIY French manicure, and I will be using an office supply to achieve it! I can't wait to see how this turns out, because if I goes well, the color combinations are ENDLESS! I hope you stop by and check it out!


See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...