width=

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

On My Heart: Doubts and Guilty Feelings - The Follow Up


I will be linking up with Amanda @ A Royal Daughter for today's On My Heart post. Amanda's blog and the way she lives her life inspires me, which is what this post is all about.
 
I first want to thank Lacey @ Little Miss Nerd Girl - Lady, your words helped me so much, and I don't think that you have any idea. So, thank you, so much!



I've had a few days to settle in to this new schedule and life that is mine, and I have to say that all those fears and doubts were so ridiculous. This little boy of mine, is amazing. He's squishy and he smells like brand new baby, and he's got an adorable little head of hair that is so soft I can't help but rub his head. He is mine, he has my eyes, and my fingers, and oh is he mine. I am completely smitten.

And his big sister....be still my heart. She lights up every time she walks into the room that he's in, yells "heyyyyyy baby!" and gasps and smiles really huge! She is probably more smitten with him than I am! And at this point he has been home for four days and it doesn't look like she is going to change her ways any time soon! I could be wrong, but I think that she is going to be a great helper, if her actions so far reflect what it will continue to be like. So far she has brought him his bottle, helped feed him, shared her monkey with him, and brought him a blanket! (even though it was completely unnecessary, yet still adorable)

To make it short and sweet, I don't know what I was thinking. He is amazing. She is amazing. My husband is amazing. Everything is perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

I was so wrong, and I am so happy that I was wrong.



 


 
Until later lovebugs,
 

Rachael

A Royal Daughter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...