width=

Friday, June 14, 2013

52 in 52 Update: June



I last updated on May 11, 2013. You can view the full list here.

1. Blog at least twice a week. I think I accomplished this again.
2. My Hubby Rocks posts each Sunday. Go here to view them.
3. 52 in 52 updates once a month (4/12 )
4. Post Desire to Inspire posts once a month. Here and here (4/12)
5. "Little Miss Natalie" posts twice a month. Here and here (4/12)

6. Rename all photos, organize, and delete duplicates. I've been working on this one a little bit more. I have them all in folders by year. Now I just have to go through each folder and re-name and delete.
24. Get a meal planning system going. We've been getting better, but still don't have a full operational system going yet. I think this will happen soon, we plan on going grocery shopping in a week or two.

30. Update baby book monthly. Ha. I'll get to it eventually. I saw the book the other day and said to myself "I really need to do that before Cameron gets here and I REALLY don't have the time."
32. Finish 0-6 month scrapbook. Haven't touched it. Hopefully will have some time soon.
37. Bump shots weekly starting at 18 weeks.
I've been horrible at this. In fact I've pretty much stopped. I really should make sure to take them these last few weeks, especially since I never got this far with Natalie.


45. Have a set bedtime and wakeup time and stick to it, even on weekends. I've got weekdays down pretty good, just need to stop sleeping in on weekends. Still haven't gotten any better.

49. Read 25 books. (2/25) Read: Fifty Shades Darker. Currently: Fifty Shades Freed.

50. Buy a pool this summer. Does a baby pool count? If so, working on it!

That's it for now! Looks like good progress for being an 8 month preggo mama. My next update will be July 12!

Until later, lovebugs!



Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...