width=

Monday, June 3, 2013

Mani Monday


 

 
Mani Monday
 
This weeks nail colors was kind of an impulse. I had some new colors in my bag and I kinda just dug around in there until I found something that I was in the mood for. Turns out I was in the mood for a plummy red/purple color with a sparkly accent.

 
 
 
Here's how it turned out:

 
 
I really love how it turned out. And it's a good thing I took pictures of it after it was done, because about five minutes later I had to change Natalie out of her soda-covered shirt and messed them up. Not bad enough to re-do them, but bad enough that the perfectionist in me is a very unhappy camper! lol Oh well, such is motherhood!
 
Linking up with Vicki, Tara, and Heather and Anna! Thanks girls for inspiring me!



See you later lovebugs!

Rachael

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...