width=

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Just sayin'...

Firstly, I'm just sayin' sorry for not being around much. I've been dealing with the dog situation, and some serious sickness in this house. First Hubby, now me. Plus I've been dealing with a personal struggle of trying to unplug from the internet world a bit, because I'm thinking about starting school again, and I'm going to need to devote alot (if not almost all) of my time to that if I want to get it done quickly.

Secondly, I want to say thank you to everyone who have continued to come by and check on me and my lil' blog. I appreciate it more than I can say!

Thirdly, I wanted you to know that I've got alot that I need to tell you about and you can expect some more blogging from me soon! I still need to post Natalie's 8 month update (even though she's almost 9 months now! ahh!) and I have a nursery tour and some other things to share, so expect another post soon!

In the meantime, I'm going to try and shake this cold and get better! I'll tell you about my crazy past two/three weeks soon!

Have a fabulous day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Hope everything is okay! I've been soooo behind in the blog world that my google reader is out of control! I got your email that you sent, I haven't forgotten about you! I was just thinking about how you have been and what you have been up to the other day. I'll shoot you an email this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...