width=

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just Call Me....

It's been a long week. Our female beagle, Vala, is in heat. Our male husky, Marty, has been relentlessly trying to impregnate her. Between the whining, the howling, the angry barking from our girl trying to keep Marty away from her, there hasn't been a while lot of sleep in this house. And last night, well...


Last night was the worst of it. Natalie got visibly upset at all the goings on, partly because of the noise and partly because of all the frustration in the house. And at about 2:30 in the morning, I had my proudest parent moment to date...


My baby called for me.

Now, it wasn't like she said "momma" for the first time, nothing like that. But when she woke from her nightmares, she definately made an "m" sound before her wails, and nothing would calm her down except for being in my arms. This was one time that I had NO TROUBLE staying awake for her. My baby loves me and she wanted her momma.

Just call me the boogeyman catcher, my new SuperMomma occupation =)



I'm lovin it.

I'm taking the rest of the weekend off. I'll be back on Monday.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...