width=

Monday, March 12, 2012

Man Candy Monday #9: Paul McGillion

Welcome to another installment of Man Candy Monday! Sorry this one is being posted a little late, I got behind today. Actually I didn't get behind so much as I got sidetracked - I got sucked into the show Dollhouse on Netflix, and can't seem to stop - I've only paused long enough to write this post in fact!

So, here we go...

I've been on a Stargate kick lately (mainly because my husband has been watching Stargate: Atlantis each night before bed, and I'm the kind of person that sits up and watches the tv unless it gets turned off, the episode ends, or I am DOG tired) and I wanted to talk about my favorite character from Atlantis.

Now, those of you who watch the show (not sure if any of you do, but IF) you'll be surprised to know that my favorite character is NOT John Sheppard, although he is a very worthy candidate. No, my favorite character is none other than this guy:




Dr. Carson Beckett.

Maybe it's the accent, maybe it's the hair, maybe it's his quiet, nervous, a little bit dorky demeanor. But he is super Man Candy worthy to me.






Name:

Paul McGillion


Born:

January 5, 1969
(seriously? I need to get some younger guys on here)


From:

Paisley, Scotland, UK
now
Vancouver, Canada


Relationship Status:

Married to Courtney Armstrong


Interesting Facts:

Shares his birthday with co-star Joe Flannigan
Was rumored to be considered for the role of Scotty in the new Star Trek movie and has a small role in the film as the barracks leader (who assigns the crew to their ships)



Notable Roles:

Stargate Atlantis
Sanctuary
Currently on the show Once Upon a Time


What do you think?

Linking up here:


Man Candy Monday


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...