width=

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

52 in 52 Update: Week 35

I last updated on January 27th. To view that post click here. To view my list, and the "rules" if you'd like to start your own list, click here.

#47 - Complete the World's Longest Sodoku Puzzle. Still in progress.

#24 - Complete my recipe book. Still trying to decide which way I want to do this. Leaning towards the binder again.

#1 - Rename all photos, organize and delete duplicates. Haven't touched this lately.

#2 - Scan old photos. I haven't started on this yet, but soon.

#44 - Get a budget plan together and stick to it. Ha! I don't know if I'll ever get to implement this.

#33 - Create family wall in living room. Still in the planning stages.

#11 - Complete the Couch to 5k Program. I am officially on Week 3 Day 2! I'll be posting my stats for each workout in my Waist Watcher Wednesday posts.

#12 - Run 2 5K races. One will be on March 24th, and one will be May 12th.


#17 - See 180 lbs on the scale. Currently sitting at 206. Ugh.

#46 Read 25 books. Just completed reading The Hunger Games. GOOD BOOK.

#42 - Buy the remaining nursery items not received from baby shower. This is complete!! My mom and uncle purchased these things for us the other weekend. I plan to do a final nursery reveal post soon.


A few that I would like to start soon are:

#9 - Reorganize DVDs.
#22 - Cook 12 new recipes.
#34 - Plant my mimosa tree.
#35 - Have a yard sale.
#30 - Decorate for spring.
#13 - Try yoga for one month.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...