width=

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Natalie's First Day at the Park

So I was going to wait to share some of these photos with you for Natalie's 8 month post, but they're just too good and I am too proud of them to wait any longer!

This past week we took Natalie to the park with her cousin. We had a great time, and she loved it! I mean she's obviously too young to play, but we did take her down the slide and she didn't freak out or cry so I think she liked it!

Ok, enough talk - it's time you show you our mad photog skills!




 CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE




Look what I can do!





Cousins


Sleepy Face

Ok, so they may not all be professional-grade photos, but for automatic settings and NO WAY to get the right lighting, and just randomly shooting without posing, I think I did a pretty darn good job!

By the way, the close up of Natalie? SUPER PROUD of that picture! I took that! ME!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...