width=

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cake dreams...

So I was talking to my mom yesterday about the cake and what I wanted to do, and I realized that the topper that I had originally picked was too wide on the base and wouldn't fit on the cake if we are putting strawberries on the top as well. Also it was brought to my attention that turquoise icing will turn all my guests teeth blue! (didn't think about that LOL) SO, there are some adjustments that I am making, and one cool thing I am going to add.

First here's the new topper. It's got the same theme, but it's thinner and instead of dancing, they are hugging which is more appropriate anyway (Mike doesn't dance....lol)

Also, instead of doing turquoise icing, I'm going to do white icing with an aqua m&m on top in the center. Then (here's the cool part) I'm going to add red food coloring to the boxed mix to make my cupcakes RED!! =) They're going to look so awesome! Like red velvet cake but not! LOLI think it's an awesome idea...I just hope I can pull it off!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...