width=

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Catch Up - MHR and Day Zero (thirteen weeks)

Catch up. Yeah. Wow. I've been a slacker this past week!

Ok first, my MHR post. I'll go ahead and do two, since it will be Friday in about two hours anyway!

First, my husband rocks because he has been TOTALLY cool with running me to the gym, staying late at work, and coming back to pick me up, just so that I can get healthy. I love him so much for supporting me in this, and I hope that he gets on the gym bandwagon with me, and gets healthy as well!

Second, and this will be childish but I dont care....My Husband Rocks because he is going to a midnight showing of a certain movie tonight! Which one, do you ask??


I CAN'T WAIT!!!

My hubby rocks =)

-------------------------------

Ok, now for the Day Zero stuff.

Today is week 13, Day 87. Last time I posted I was working on a few things:

First, a correction. I thought I hadn't finished Eclipse yet, but I already have. So, whenever I get back to feeling like reading again, it will be the Lynne Spears book. Just have been all "bookwormed out" lately.

The fitness routine is going well. I was told not to expect results for about 8 weeks, because that is how long it takes for the extra water weight to start burning off. I am starting from scratch on muscle, but sooner or later I will start to gain that and that will burn fat as well. I've been going to classes almost every day, Zumba and BodyPump, and I love it! I also had a personal training session that went really well yesterday. I plan to do another one next Wednesday.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get over to my Grandmother's for Thanksgiving, but I definately want to go see her between now and Christmas. I will call her soon to set something up. Hopefully, Andrea and Gabe can come too.

The getting up early is still not happening, nor is the brushing and flossing, or eating breakfast. Those are SO hard for me, because I literally roll out of bed in the morning most of the time with just enough time to get to work. I need to start going to bed at like midnight, and getting up at 8 am again. I felt better after the inital getting used to it, and I don't really know why I stopped. Not to mention that my teeth are starting to hurt again, and its gross that I don't brush every day. I need to get back to it. I promise to do it before the month is out.

My recipe book is not going well. Somehow I deleted the completed pages that I had, and now don't have the names of the dishes that were lost, or the pictures to remember what they were. I'm really sad, because they were things I really wanted to try, and I've just been very discouraged since then and haven't wanted to work on it. I promise to get back to it soon.

That's about it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...