width=

Friday, November 6, 2009

My Husband Rocks!



Soooooo.....

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm the big two-five, ugh! lol So, haven't done much this morning except went to a bodypump class with Angel, (KICKED MY ARSE!) and I'm going to lunch with my mom here in a few. I have to work tonight, which should be fun, and then afterwards my maid of honor, Jess, Hubby, and Ben and I are going out to dinner. Should be fun, and I'll get one drink. MMMM I can taste the Applebees already!! Yay!

So, my husband rocks and all I'm going to say is this:

I LOVE SURPRISES! He managed to order something for me, and I didn't know. Don't know how much it costs, where it came from or anything! I have deliberately not checked the bank account because I don't want to ruin it, but I will know tonight!! I can't wait to tell you all what he got me!

MY HUBBY ROCKS!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...