width=

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am Thankful For...

Wow, so I haven't been on to update in forever, but first I want to comment on the day today! Thanksgiving is special for many reasons. It is the start of the holiday season, which is my favorite time of year, and it is the first occasion of the season where the whole family comes together, which is something that I always love. Here is a photo of my side of the family at dinner this evening! We stuffed ourselves, and Hubby and I had SO much to take home too! I will be eating yummy turkey sandwiches and sweet potatoes for the next week! YUMM!
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things:
1. My family


Left to right: Me, Hubby, Grandma, Rod (mom's husband), Andrea (sister), Gabe (nephew), Chad (Gabe's Dad), and Mom. =)

2. My nephew, and getting to watch him grow right before our very eyes!


Here is a close up of my heartbreaker nephew - he is getting so BIG! =) And he has a new trick! I was watching him play in his pack n' play and he literally JUST started pulling himself up on his own, so it is only a matter of time until he takes his first steps! I am so excited for this, and kinda hoping it happens by Christmas! (although that is probably wishful thinking.)

3. My hubby, with whom I am SO happy in every way. He is everything and more to me, and I don't know what I did to deserve such a man, but I will take him


Here he is with Chad, passed out warm and comfy with full bellies =)

4. For all my wonderful friends, without you I wouldn't have a fun life at all! I love this season because it brings out all the love, and I am definately feeling it today!

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
The countdown to Christmas is ON! 29 more days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...