width=

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Farris Family Christmas Decorating Exravaganza 2009!

So, I told you all I would post pictures when I have everything completed! Let's just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas, and my house feels SO cozy and warm (even though TEMPERATURE wise it is FREEZING right now!) and I am loving my decorations! So without further ado, lets just get to the good stuff =)
With the lights on


Lights off

It says, "First Christmas Together" and 2009 in the heart


In honor of my favorite Christmas movie


And one of my childhood obsessions =)


Stockings (on a bookcase, cuz I have no chimney or mantle LOL)


Kitchen lights


Desk area with all my Christmas baubles and nativity set


Front porch


And what everyone sees from the road!

Merry Christmas!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...