width=

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy First Birthday to my nephew!!

I remember this day last year like it was yesterday. My sister called me, said that they were back in the hospital and that Gabe was coming that day!! I went to work, and basically told my boss I was leaving. He, of course made me come back that day at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME because he had to leave, so I BEGGED God to let my sister wait until I could get there in order to push! I finally got there with Uncle Mike (my hubby) and we went up to the waiting room. I went in and helped Andrea (by holding her leg) and I have to say it was the most DISGUSTINGLY beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life! He was beautiful, and still is!!
Here he is fresh and clean after birth with his mommy.

And the next day with his Auntie Rachael =)
And here he is with his mommy on her birthday back on October 8th. He has gotten so big! I can't wait to see where this next year takes him, other than walking and talking!! =)
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY GABE! Auntie Rachael and Uncle Mike love you bunches and can't wait to move in with you after Christmas!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...