width=

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day Zero Update (sixteen weeks)

So, it seems like lately the only time I have to post anything is on Saturdays, and occasionally Friday nights. So, without further ado, here is where I stand currently with my Day Zero Progress:

Today is Month 4, Week 16, and Day 110.

- I never got to my new recipe this month, because I am very short on cash. I'm sure now that I am moving in with my sister, that we will be able to try some new things, because we are going to sit down and figure out meal plans.
- Still not doing the getting up, eating breakfast, brushing/flossing thing. It's just SO HARD when Hubby sleeps in to get up and to not sleep in on my days off since we always stay up SO LATE!

- Girls night/Christmas decorating w/Trish did not go over because of snow. However, we did go out on a double date with Laurel and Tom last week, so I think I will count that as my girl's night this month.

- #'s 72, 73, and 74 may have to be changed, since we're probably looking at longer than three years before we are able to buy a house.

- I recently read two more books. The first was Through The Storm by Lynne Spears. I'm not sure how I feel about the book, but it does give you some insight as to what was happening to Britney BEHIND the paparazzi photos - which involved a man giving her medication that made her unable to make her own decisions, and alot more which is pretty scary. I'm glad that she is starting to get back on track, though. Let's hope it stays that way. The second book I read was Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. The movie for this book comes out in February, and I have to say the book made me cry, which isn't hard, but it was still a very powerful story. The sacrifice that the main character makes for the happiness of the female main character is AMAZING. If you have the money and the time, READ IT. I guarantee you won't be sorry.

- I have changed #64 from spend time w/my nephew once a month, to complete a 25 x 25 sodoku puzzle. I TOTALLY forgot that I had one, and it was quite difficult to start, so I have decided that I am going to complete it, because it just might take me three years to do it!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...