width=

Friday, May 4, 2012

52 in 52 Update: Week 42

I last updated on March 13th. To view that post click here. To view my list, and the "rules" if you'd like to start your own list, click here.

#47 - Complete the World's Longest Sodoku Puzzle. Still in progress.


#24 - Complete my recipe book. Still trying to decide which way I want to do this. Leaning towards the binder again.


#1 - Rename all photos, organize and delete duplicates. I've worked on this a little bit, but not as much as I like, and I don't have alot of time right now.

#2 - Scan old photos. Still haven't started it yet.

#44 - Get a budget plan together and stick to it. Well we are caught up on bills finally, so I should be able to get this started soon I think.

#33 - Create family wall in living room. Still planning.

#11 - Complete the Couch to 5k Program. I have stopped doing this. I prefer to do a 10 minute walking warmup and then run as long as I can before walking again. I may get back to it eventually.

#12 - Run 2 5K races. I've had to skip both of these races, because I'm just not ready.

#17 - See 180 lbs on the scale. Currently 209.4. Ugh.

#46 Read 25 books. (5/25) Recently read: Chill by Stephanie Rowe, and Perfect on Paper by Maria Murnane

#9 - Reorganize DVDs. We are planning to rip up the carpet in the living room soon, so when we do that this will be done.

#22 - Cook 12 new recipes. (1/12) None yet but I have a few in mind.

#34 - Plant my mimosa tree. I'm not going to be planting it this year. Maybe next year.

#35 - Have a yard sale. This will hopefully be happening soon.

#13 - Try yoga for one month. There is a class at my gym that I'm looking into. I've already got a mat and I'm going to give it a shot soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...