width=

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Unexpected, yet Awesome, Surprise

So, I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but if I haven't it will be a surprise for you as well.

Back in February, we had an "incident" with our doggies. To recap, here they are:


Our male husky, Marty


And our female beagle, Vala


So anyway, back to the "incident." You know what kind we're talking about, but here's a clue anyway. Neither of them are fixed. So, just imagine the worst and there you have it.

We were suspicious for a while, but last week she started getting REALLY BIG and when we put our hands on her tummy we could feel the little kicks from the puppies. We had NO idea how many were in there or how long they would STAY in there.

Well, we got our answer on Saturday night...actually it was more along the lines of Sunday at 2 am. Hubby is woken up by Vala, who put her paws up on the bed and scratched him until he woke up. Not out of the ordinary, because she normally does this if she has to pee really badly. So, he asked her if she needed to go out, and next thing you know she's plopping a PUPPY down on the bed in front of him!! We immediately start freaking out, because I have never had a preggo doggie before, and had NO clue if I needed to watch her or help her, or just plain leave her alone. So I watched her for about three hours while Hubby went back to bed, and watched puppies #2, 3, and 4 enter the world. After that she seemed to calm down, and I figured the pups were so big that there couldn't POSSIBLY be any more in there. So I went back to bed.





YEAH..... I was SO wrong!

We woke up the next morning and there were TWO MORE puppies!!! Then we checked again about an hour later and figured out we had miscounted and there were actually SEVEN!

Oh. My. GOD! What are we going to do with SEVEN puppies!!!??

So, that's why I haven't had much time to blog. And probably won't be here as much for a while. And, without further ado:


The black ones


The spotted ones


Puppy #1 - the oldest


 Puppy #2


Puppy #3


Pudgy Spots - Puppy #4


Puppy # 5


Puppy #6 or #7 (not sure) - I call him Tubby!


And lastly =)


Oh my god the cuteness!!! I can't take it! Feel free to scroll up and look through again and AWW at them! They're definately AWW-worthy!! =)



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my Gosh! That is some serious cuteness! I did have to scroll and take a second peek.. your kids must be in heaven with 7 puppies to play with.. I know mine would be.. and btw hilarious!
Good luck with finding them loving homes.. Thanks so much for joining in the under 300 Followers blog hop.. I am your newest follower~
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus
p.s. Love the Man Candy!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Hello there.....man candy! puppies and babies I love it all.! found you on under 300 b log hop. hope to see you soon. new follower here!

Unknown said...

So cute!!!!!! We have a four year old female husky that keeps us very busy! I'm a new follower from the under 300 followers blog hop!

Heather
www.briebrieblooms.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...