width=

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waist Watcher Wednesday: Week 20




This is a weekly link party for everyone wanting to get back in shape, where we can post/comment our stats and offer each other helpful advice, workout ideas, what works for you, what doesn't and just generally support each other so that when we think about giving up we will have bloggy friends to lift us up again!

So, I will post one inspirational thing, a workout that I want to try, or something workout related every week, and I encourage you to do the same! Let's inspire each other into getting healthy this year and making our waists disappear!


So, last week I didn't post. This week, I'm just going to weigh in. If you've read some of my other blog posts you'd know that I had a horrible flu this week. I feel like it's cheating almost to even weigh myself because I probably lost weight, but it wasn't by DOING anything, and I feel a little guilty about that.

Hopefully, I'll be back to working out this week or next, as I'm still not completely over everything yet and don't feel comfortable getting on a treadmill when I know at any moment I could need to make a mad dash to the restroom. We will see.

I hope everyone had a good week! And listen, even if you don't WORK OUT, at least go take a walk or dance around the house for a bit! It will make you feel good and get the good juices in your body flowing! It's not about losing weight ALL THE TIME, it's about FEELING GOOD IN YOUR OWN SKIN.

Remember that friends, and I'll see you next week!



[If you'd like to participate]

Blog about your weight loss goal, frustrations, struggles, accomplisments, weigh-ins, whatever you feel! Then come back here and link up in the collection at the bottom of this post. And while you're here grab the WW Wednesday button to use on YOUR blog!

[If you want to add the blog hop in your post]

If you want to participate in the hop, just click here and copy and paste the link into the HTML of your post! That's it! Simple!

[A litte something extra]

To make things a little more fun, each week I will choose a random linker to put up as a STELLAR WAIST WATCHER OF THE WEEK. You will get a button with the link back to your blog and it will stay up for the whole week! How cool is that?

This week's Stellar Waist Watcher of the week is: Vanessa @ Make Yourself Happy! Congrats girlie for being the only linker two weeks ago! I hope to see you linking up again this week, and enjoy your week of being my Stellar Waist Watcher!

And to the rest of my girls....

I'm still waiting!! Where are you??

[Encourage each other]

Check out the other linkers and leave them a comment with some kind words! We are all going to need a kick in the pants or a hand to help us up throughout this process! It will also keep us all accountable if we know our bloggy friends are watching!


Don't forget to grab the button on my sidebar and show the blogworld that you're a waist watcher!


Linking up here:

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...