width=

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Nail Files: XV

So I haven't done one of these in a while, because I'll be honest, I haven't had the time to paint my nails lately! So, I found the time this week and this is what I came up with:


I have to say I was a little disappointed with the Gem Crush by Sally Hansen. I piled on a top coat because I tried the red color for July 4th and it peeled off almost instantly. Still the color lasted less than 12 hours. I read on another blog to try a base coat, so next time that's what I'll do. If it still doesn't last, then I am done with that particular brand. A shame too, because look how pretty it is! I also had to layer on almost four coats of polish in order to get it to fully cover, so that's another problem. (The thicker your polish is, the more chance for knicks and mess-ups)
I've been on the hunt for a full coverage glitter, and I LOVE the look of these! I hope the base coat works out next time.


I will be linking up here:



 
 

Photobucket





Eternity Kind of LovePhotobucket
Dresses from Shabby AppleMom2MemphisAndRubyStuff I Love

1 comment:

Danielle Leal said...

So pretty! I love the color you chose! I can't believe how perfectly they match!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...