width=

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's almost here...

I never thought 365 days would go by so fast, but we are now five days away from that wonderful, crazy, scary, amazing day last year when I realized I was finally going to meet my baby girl!

To read all about it, click here.

I need more time! I'm not ready for my baby to not be a baby anymore! I've decided to forgo on the planning of her party this year, because there's just too much I wanted to do. We have a banner for her that is personalized and it's pink, purple and green so I think that's the colors I'm going to go with. I am however making her THIS in rainbow colors to wear with a birthday girl onsie.

Her party isn't going to be until July 22nd, so I will have updates and pictures of that when I can!

Now, onto my Instagrammies for the last two weeks!






Photobucket
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...