width=

Friday, June 29, 2012

Instagrammies: Jam Packed Edition

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but I've been super busy keeping up with the puppies and the baby this week. My Instagrammies pretty much flopped, so I'm just going to be doing my own thang, since I love Instagram so much and it's an easy way to "document our lives in pictures".

I've been thinking about blogging a lot lately, and I have to say I can't participate like I want to anymore. Natalie is getting bigger and she's requiring more and more of my time, and she doesn't like to play on her own that much right now. I'll still be here, but I don't think I'm going to be scheduling any posts, or doing any "themed days" anymore. I want this blog to go back to the way it was when I first started blogging, for ME. Just us, our lives, no gimmicks, no flash, no sponsor posts, no giveaways, and blogging about what I want, and ONLY what I want...with a few reviews and maybe a hot guy or two mixed in. ::wink, wink::

You'll still see my nail polish (when I can find the time to do it), you'll still see my baby (DUH), you'll still see lots of pictures, I just can't be the blogger that everyone on the interwebs is trying to be. I can only be me.

That being said, I have a HUGE photodump ahead...prepare yourself! =)



I hope you'll continue reading, and I hope you won't be disappointed! Thank you as always! We love you all!


Photobucket

Eternity Kind of LovePhotobucket
Dresses from Shabby AppleMom2MemphisAndRubyStuff I Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...