width=

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Instagrammies: Week 1

Before I begin, I'm sorry I'm so late posting this, I know I said Monday, but ::SINGS:: it's my party and I'll post when I want to!

By the way, if you didn't notice, I have a new layout for my blog - I'm proud to say I did it all myself! I think it looks much more clean, and less cluttered. Tell me what YOU think!

We had a good weekend. It was long, because I had to pick up an extra day at good ol' Outback. The reason I didn't post yesterday was because we were a little busy spending some moolah on these:

I am in LURVE with that rainbow bathing suit! I can't wait to put it on her! And those shoes! And the unicorns? Who DOESN'T love unicorns?? And we still have about $27 dollars leftover (we had $100) to use toward her beach tent that we are going to need when we go HERE:


We are going for a few days the weekend of Natalie's birthday, and we will be in Ocean City ON her birthday which I think is a perfect way to celebrate, just the three of us.

So all in all a great weekend.


Moving on....



Welcome to the first week of the Instagrammies! This week, link up your photos on Instagram with me and you could see your photo here on my blog next week!

Instagrammies

My Instagram photo dump:


Now it's your turn! Link up, use the hashtag #instagrammiestgt, or tag @thegrowingtree in your photo this week, and I will chose my favorite five photos to be featured next week! I hope to see you all link up!

If you want to add the blog hop to your post simply go here and copy the code! Easy-peasy!


This is going to be FUN!
P.S. - Linking up here:









Photobucket

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Aw such great pictures! I am pretty sure Instagram is one of the BEST apps ever!

Thanks for linking up with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...