width=

Monday, June 4, 2012

Starting in ONE WEEK: The Instagrammies!

I have something that I am very excited about to share with you all today!



I have started to get a little obsessed with Instagram. It's been making me use my cell phone camera more and I'm honestly loving it! So, I thought it would be fun to start a weekly link up. Kinda like a "'you show me yours and I'll show you mine" thing. Sound like fun?


Ok so here's the deal. Each week I'm going to share my week in photos, along with a small recap about my weekend. Then at the end there will be a link-up for you to use to link up your posts of your week in photos.

-OR-

You can use the hashtag #instagrammiestgt and/or tag me @thegrowingtree and I will include your submissions as well!

At the end of each week I will go through them and pick my top five of the week and share them on my blog with a link to your blog or with your instagram name after your photo! Then you can grab this button, and share it on your blog for being featured on my blog!

I was Featured in the Instagrammies

And while your at it make sure to share this button on your Instagrammies post!


Instagrammies

Sounds fun right? Submissions will start next week, but I wanted to go ahead and share my week in pictures from this week!




I can't wait to see you all here next week, and peek into your life!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...