width=

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Winds of Change are Coming....

Man, I am so lost when it comes to my blog now!

Man Candy Mondays are officially over...no more link-ups. (I am SO SAD about this!)
Waist Watcher Wednesdays have officially flopped.
Significant Other Saturdays have NOT been successful.

At least I have The Nail Files. (This week's will be posted on Saturday)

So, I leave this question:

What would YOU like to see on my blog?

I'm a newbie to Instagram, but I'm lovin' it. Maybe a weekly photo dump with an Instagram link up/follow party? If I did that, and you link up I could choose my top 3 photos from the links and feature them the next week, and offer some link love in return? (PS you can follow me @thegrowingtree)

I can call it the Instagrammys! OOOOO.... nobody steal that! I'm pseudo-tradmarking that RIGHT NOW!

I also love Lena's "Tuesday 10s" so I think I may do that. The next topic is "10 favorite books".




Mom2MemphisandRuby


What about a "Current Obsession" post?

Or a "Pinteresting"/"Wanna be Crafter" post where I share things that I want to make/share things I do make?


So tell me! I wanna know!

Leave me a message in the comments and tell me what YOU would like to see from The Growing Tree. More Natalie? More me? Or neither?? It's up to you!!

And while I'm at it, thanks for the input and thank you SO MUCH for reading!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...