width=

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Well crap.

Today and yesterday have been two of "those" days.

You know the ones where you leave the house for your daughter's first birthday party and think, "This is not good, something is going to get chewed up while we are gone."

Yep. Happened to me. I have photographic evidence but I'll get to that in a minute.

So, today Hubby and I were discussing the fact that we can't get through the month without some emergency come up. And I think my exact words were "Please God, just let us get through one month without having to drop two hundred dollars on something last minute."

Ugh.

Yeah, so I went to blog tonight, having left the computer on the side table in the living room. It won't turn on. It won't even light up. Instead it decides to spew a warning siren at me that sounds a lot like "You're freakin screwed!"

Which is why I am now blogging from my phone. (oh goodie!)

Which is why there will be no pictures. (oh joy!)

Which is why I am currently freaking out, because that computer kinda has my daughter's entire LIFE IN PICTURES ON IT!!!

::insert sad, bored, pissed face here::

Why oh why did I open my big fat mouth???

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Nooooooo! I would be a wreck. When you get it fixed back up those pictures!! We have our pictures backed up on an external hard drive and CDs (two sets). We're totally paranoid. I hope you can get it fixed. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...