width=

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mascara and Lip Gloss Swap!

I am so excited to share this with you! This is my first swap and I couldn't have had more fun picking out things to send to my partner, Ashlee of On The Front Porch! There was a $20 limit, and I still went over the limit because I just couldn't NOT send her that last lip gloss! It was too pretty of a color!


Ashlee is such a doll, and I have been reading her blog nonstop since we got paired up! It's also a plus that we have similar color schemes for our blogs, and that makes her that much more awesome! I'm so glad that we got to meet and start to get to know each other! Check her out!

Here is what she sent me:

Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lip Gloss in Fig Splash: The color is nice, but it's a little too light for my skintone, and the smell gave me an instant headache! But, I love and swear by these lipglosses so I know they're a great product! Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm in Quenched: I love the way this feels on my lips when I apply it, and the fact that it has 8 hour moisture and SPF 20 makes this chapstick my new Blistex Silk and Shine! (love that stuff - it really does feel like silk!) P&G (which I think is still Covergirl) Lashblast Volume in black brown: I love CG mascara! It's the only one that doesn't make my eyes irritated (I am a contact lens wearer) This one does not disappoint! =) She also sent me a cute pencil case/makeup bag by Sonia Kashuk. Super cute! This was so fun! I definately will do this again soon!


Photobucket





Eternity Kind of LovePhotobucket
Dresses from Shabby AppleMom2MemphisAndRubyStuff I Love

2 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

I love Baby Lips. That stuff is awesome.

And you can't go wrong with CG mascara.

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

What an awesome swap! I'm totally going to do this if there's a next time.

I just found your blog from the slash blog, and it's so cute. Love the colors in your layout!

I'm excited to be your newest follower :)

Brooke

liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...