width=

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Return of: My Husband Rocks!

So, I have noticed something since being turned on to Google Reader, and reading all of my favorite blog through there:

ALMOST NO ONE POSTS ON SUNDAYS.

Which to me, kinda sucks, because that's my day to catch up on things, lay around, and be lazy, and I like having posts to read! And well, there is hardly ever any to be found.

I have also noticed something else:

ALMOST NO ONE POSTS ABOUT THEIR HUBBYs.

Which to me, kinda sucks, because I love hearing about the sweet things that guys do for us women!

So....

I thought that it would be fun, to get a link up started on Sundays, and what better subject than the men in our life! Now, it doesn't have to necessarily be your HUBBY...it can be your future-hubby, or your boyfriend, or just your best guy friend, or girl friend if that's what you prefer! Any way you look at it, post about it, talk about it, and then link it up with me! This is going to be FUN =)

First link up is next Sunday at 12:00 PM sharp! I hope to see you all there!


Photobucket
chambanachik
Eternity Kind of LovePhotobucket
Dresses from Shabby AppleMom2MemphisAndRubyStuff I Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...