width=

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

18 Days and a marriage license...

We're getting married! =) Mike and I went on my lunchbreak today and got our marriage license! Thirty six dollars, and now we're officially ready!

Some updates....

I ordered my shoes, garter, and our cake topper this past weekend. They should be in anytime now, hopefully within the next week. I hope it doesn't take too long because I have to start practicing walking in my wedding shoes!! =)

I also met with the photographer on Sunday, she is great! I can't wait to have her shoot our wedding, she seems so positive and creative! I'm excited =)

On the agenda for this weekend is calling people who haven't RSVP'd yet (there is still 28 of the 94 left) calling the pastor to finalize everything, and then I'm going with my Trishie for her alteration fitting on HER wedding dress! (her wedding is in August, and I'm a bridesmaid) I'm excited for her, we will have some fun.

Then Sunday is the family picnic in Hagerstown, with all my cousins and aunts on my dad's side. We haven't seen each other in a while, and my cousin Dana won't be at the wedding but at least I will be able to see her that day! She is also making a pair of earrings for me that I will wear in the wedding if they match my pearls well. If not, I will probably just go buy a pair of pearl studs and be done with it. Mike doesn't like dangle earrings, so I may only wear them for the reception, I don't know. It depends on how long they are!

Next Saturday we will be baking the cupcakes and cakes, and then that Sunday is my bridal shower!! It's getting so close I can hardly stand it!!

18 days!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...