width=

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hair and Makeup Trial

So this past Saturday I had my trial for my hair with the FABulous Bre! She did SUCH a good job and it's going to look PERFECT! So without further ado, here are the pics:

The back close up:



The front close up:


Taken later on that evening. My hair lasted a full twelve hours and did not shift at ALL, all that fell were the curls on my neck, and that's ok because they still look great loose!


And the back after the twelve hours. (There are 104 bobbi pins in there....yes...I counted LOL)


And here is the makeup trial. Dark brown eyeshadow on lids, golden on browbone. Brown eyeliner, bottom lashes only. (cuz I don't know HOW to do the top...I can't figure it out lol) Mascara, foundation and normal blush. Pink strawberry Cover Girl Wetslicks lig gloss. All makeup is Cover Girl =)



And my day-of jewelery. Strand of pearls, and then matching set of earrings and bracelet:


And here they are on me:

I have also determined my "somethings":

Something old: my grandmother's (dad's side) diamond ring she gave to me a few Christmases ago.
Something new: My dress.
Something borrowed: My grandma's (mom's side) wedding rings.
Something blue: My cubs garter =)Now less than a month to go!! 26 days!!!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...