width=

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Five more days!!

So last Sunday was my bridal shower and it was BEAUTIFUL! My maid of honor, Jess, did a wonderful job and I can't thank her enough! Here are some pictures from the day










Here are the finished flowers:

Close up side view of my bouquet - it is a mixture of cream hydrangeas, pale yellow carnations, white roses, mini daisies and a few sprigs of baby's breath. It is wrapped with ribbon of our colors. There will be four additional ribbons which I will have my kitties wear the night before so I can have them with me =)



And the top view:




This is Jess's clutch. I purchased it at David's Bridal and added a silver rose to the front. I know she will love it!

These are the mother's pins. They consist of the same things as my bouquet.
  Here are the memory roses I made to go on three chairs for our grandparents who have passed on.


My cake servers personalized with our ribbon
And the cupcake tower. Our cake to cut will be on the top with our topper on it, the next layer will be a staggered row of cupcakes and then the rest will be on the bottom.
This is our guestbook (red) and our wedding album (a shower present from my bestie Trishy) The guest book will be a digital photo of each person and then a card to write whatever they like on it side by side in the photo album.

 

FIVE MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!! OMG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...