width=

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blog Hop: Weekend Planning

Come join the weekend planning blog hop at My Happy House!
So, I found this blog through my friend Kari at La Dolce Vita and I really love her stuff and need to go back and read more tomorrow! But for now I'm going to settle with letting you know what I plan to do with myself and my munchkin this weekend!

Friday:
~ Wash bottles
~ Clean litter boxes
~ Put Natalie's laundry away
~ Baby bathtime! =)
~ Work

Saturday:
~ Pioneer Woman's show at 11:30 am
~ Vaccuum bedroom floor
~ Get baby bag ready for Sunday
~ All laundry: sheets, Natalies, Ours
~ Work on meal plan, grocery list, and family binder
~ Baby bathtime! =)
~ Work (POSSIBLY)
~ If I don't work, maybe clean/organize the basement a little

Sunday:
~ SLEEP IN =)
~ (hopefully - weather permitting) A high school dance class get together/playdate for our kids =) It's going to be so much fun!!

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...