width=

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday: Old Blog Posts

I'm going to make this short and sweet because I am dealing with a bum hand at the moment, (story for another time) but I just wanted to link up with My Happy House and talk about something I've been working on this week.

I've had a Word document saved full of all of my old posts from my "other blogs" (old ones) and I wanted to add them to this one, as I think it's important to save what I have worked so hard to write since 2009. So, little by little each night while I am waiting on the little girl to stir for her feeding, I have been working on transferring them over. It is no small feat! I have to find and load all the pictures I used over again, and I have had to reword some because I don't have the pictures anymore. But it's coming along and I am almost finished. I think maybe by tomorrow night I will be done, and I can go through and make sure that they are in the right order and that the dates aren't messed up (because I'll be honest - I'm winging it right now!)

That's my tackle it Tuesday!

1 comment:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Wow! That sounds like a major tackle. Good luck with finishing it and thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...