width=

Friday, March 15, 2013

Little Miss Natalie

 
 
You were looking at a photo of Mommy's tummy and spelled out the letters I was holding "B-O-Y" and then pointed and said "baby!" I am pretty sure you're excited about being a big sister!
 
You love pretty much anything to do with Daddy. You wear his hats, and apparently - his shoes!
 
 
P.S. - You are also starting to be such a camera ham!
 
You are starting to sing! I catch you singing Twinkle, Twinkle and also your ABCs! You are one smart cookie!
 
 
You ate an entire cupcake and LOVED it! Add to that an Oreo, dunked in milk and everything!
 

 
 
Your Daddy and I love when you run back and forth between us and give us hugs!
 
 
You have been very cuddly with Mommy lately, wanting to lay on me to watch tv with your bottle/sippy cup. Mommy looks forward to Saturday morning cartoon cuddle time!
 
You are such a big girl, always wanting to be independent! You have started to learn to walk down stairs by youself, and you walked around the Outlet mall holding Mommy's and Daddy's hands! It was so sweet, and so grown up!
 
 
 P.S. - Those pigtails KILL me! You look so cute with your hair in them!
 
 Mommy and Daddy love you more and more every day!
 
Row Merrily my beauty,
 
Mommy
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...