width=

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday!



So, I am really bad at posting on time, but here is my MHR post for the week.

My husband rocks for exposing me to new things that I never would have gotten into otherwise. Like sports, wrestling and the focus of this post - ROCK MUSIC =)

The main reason I am writing this, is because I am so excited that Hubby is taking me to see these guys tomorrow night :

That's right - KISS!!!

We can't wait!!! He has every single album and I love every single song he has ever played for me. He has seen them a few times in concert, this is supposed to be their last hurrah, and I haven't seen them yet at all. He says it is an experience that I have to have, and I agree.

My Hubby Rocks =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...