width=

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day Zero Update (Nine weeks)

So, this past Saturday was my two month mark with Day Zero! Today is Day 64, and I am now into Week 9, and I am falling behind.

Some of my monthly goals did not get met last month, but I will make up for it this month if I can!

#65. Have a girls night with a girlfriend once a month. - I wanted to spend some time with my friend Heather, since I haven't seen her since before the wedding, but she never called the day we were supposed to hang out, and honestly, I wasn't going to call her, because I'm still a little miffed that she didn't at least call me to congratulate me on getting married, and didn't show up to my CASUAL BACKYARD reception. So, this month I will do two girls nights, or try to hang out with two of my girlfriends on the same night or something.

#86. Do 50 things for Mike that I know he will love. - This one is hard for me, because he pretty much does what he wants and it is really hard for me to sneak anything in that will impress him or make him happy. He is not into the sappy stuff, so I would feel stupid bringing him home a flower or a card "just because." This is a toughy for me, but I need to start working on it, and I will!

There are a few on the "apartment" section that I have started to replace, because I can't stand our landlord, he is a jerk, therefore, I am not making an effort to make our place any better for his benefit. So:

#22 - Lose 50 pounds - healthily is being broken up into two goals - 25 and 50. This goal will now be 22. Get a professional massage.

#38. Fix picnic table and #39. Lay gravel on back path have been replaced with Lose 25 and 50 pounds, respectively.

#42. Paint the front porch w/Mike will be changed to 42. Complete the World's Longest Sudoku Puzzle.

I am still thinking of more things that I want to do in the next 2 and 3/4 years to replace the remaining 3 apartment goals that I want to replace, but when I think of something I will add it and let you know!!

I also need to get back on the ball with my daily goals:

Brush and floss every day
Eat breakfast every morning
Get up at 8:00 am every morning

And need to start packing my lunch more, cut soda and tea out of my diet again, and I have also started getting ideas for my romance, and I started on that sudoku puzzle last night - but that is fun for me. I need to get on the ball and finish my recipe book, now that I bought ink for the printer. I will work on that in the next week or two and try to get it done.

I also finished that FBI-style book a few days ago! It was so good! I think even Hubby will like it, he likes that kind of stuff, and it really kept me guessing until the very end! I am now reading the new Sisterhood book, Razor Sharp, and so far it is goooooood. But they always are =)

We are going to visit some family over the next two days, I'm going to try and take some pictures and post them here for memories. =) I'm going to start trying to do that more often.

I think that's it! I'll be checking in on Friday for MHR Friday! I WILL be posting Friday, darnit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...