width=

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rest In Peace, Kenneth Richardson

So I finished Mortal Prey last night. It was SO good! I'm going to have to buy more of his books, I like his writing style and the way he kept me guessing about whether or not the main character was going to catch the bad guy all the way up to the very end!

Next on the list is the next book in the Sisterhood Series, which I will probably read in about two days. They are relatively short, but action PACKED! I can't wait to see what those ladies get into in this book! After that, is Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twilight Series (and my favorite - I'm trying to resist!) and then I have two new books - Lynne Spears' book about Britney and Jamie Lynn, and a new Janet Daily book! I'm excited to read these too.

I also bought this MASSIVE sodoku puzzle that I plan to start on! I LOVE LOVE LOVE sodoku, and I plan on replacing this with something on my list, because it is going to be a massive project and it is going to take me a while to finish it! (Plus there are a few things on my list that were honestly "filler" and I have no desire to do them. lol)

The service for Kenny was very nice, he got a flag for being a veteran and everything. It was very short and sweet, the way he would have wanted it. I am definately going to miss him.

Will be back tomorrow for MHR Friday!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...