width=

Monday, September 14, 2009

Day Zero Update: Day 21 (three weeks)

Today is day 21 of 1,001. I've pretty much been MIA this week, and I apologize! I'll get back into it soon I promise. I've been really stressed out with finding a job, and now my two week buffer is gone, and if I don't find a weekend job soon I'm going to get behind on money fast.

I haven't been working out, I haven't cooked a new dinner for this week yet, however I have been doing good on my water, and not drinking too much soda, but it hasn't affected my weight at all from what I can tell, so I'm a little bummed about that.

I crossed another book off the list: Twilight. I started on New Moon, but then purchased The Time Travelers Wife, so I am going to read that first. I'm about a quarter of the way through and so far it's really good.

I also crossed another item off the list - #16. Create computer-based address book w/birthdays & either print or backup on disc. I now have an excel document full of red blanks with information that I still need but hey, it's created! I'm working on getting the rest of the info for my birthday card list, and for my christmas cards this year!

Still no Netflix, so no more progress on the movies. I think by the time we get it back I'm going to have to do four or five movies a month just to watch them all by my cutoff date!

Other than that, there's really nothing to report. I'll get back on the wagon here soon. I promise. I am considering revising my "workout goals" to me not so many things. Just one "lose 50 pounds healthily" without so many different things that I have to do each week. Of course, working out three times a week will still be my goal, but that way I won't feel so bad if something comes up and I only workout two times that week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...