width=

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day Zero Update (five weeks)

Hello! Today is technically day 36/1,001, and I didn't update yesterday like I said I would. Well, I'm here now!

As I said in my post a few days ago, I am going to put my weight loss goals on hold until after the Christmas season. I am going to keep limiting my soda and drinking only water, but working out is just not "working out" with my current schedule. I need things to settle down a bit and get into a pattern before I start "working in" my workout sessions. Plus, Hubby STILL has to put the ab lounger together, and I am NOT looking forward to the push up challenge, although I know that it is going to help my upper body strength. I have to start with the girly pushups, which means I will probably be repeating the program once I can do 100 girly pushups.

Other than that, I am almost finished with my crosstitch project, I have one color of squares left, and then the backstitching and I am officially done! I am so excited, and will post a photo of it when it is completed. =) I am also almost finished re-reading New Moon, just in time for the movie to come out in November.

I am going to get my thank you cards finished this week. That is the only big goal of mine. I HAVE to get that done, it's rediculous that it has taken this long and I feel horrible. In fact I think I will do that tomorrow and go ahead and take them to the post office since I'm off work. I WILL DO THIS! NO EXCUSES!

I am running out of new dinners to try, but Hubby found this recipe (on Jets.com of course - football, sheesh) for honey mustard steaks that sounded pretty yummy so maybe we will try that this week. It looks like I may have to start looking for recipes again. Anyone have any good ones for a hamburger and cheese kind of guy?

Brushing and flossing are still going well, eating breakfast every morning isn't but it is a work in progress. Packing lunch hasn't been happening either, but we need food/lunch supplies at home in order for me to do that, and it just disappears too fast w/snacking. We will get there on that one.

We're also going to the KISS concert on October 13th, so that will be another check off on the list (which is number 30) in a few weeks. I am actually really freakin excited about it.

Side Note: Paramore's album Brand New Eyes came out today!! I so want to go get it after work, but I know I will probably have to wait until tomorrow. But YAY!!! =)

That's it for now! See you on Friday for another MHR post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...