width=

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day Zero Update (four weeks)

Today is day 28/1,001! This week also marks the one month cutoff!

WARNING: There may be a spoiler in this thread. If you want to read The Time Travelers Wife, or you haven't seen the movie yet, stop reading NOW!

I finished book number four last night. I stayed up until two a.m. to finish this book because I was right in the climax of the book and I couldn't put it down! Oh man. I was so let down!! If you know anything about the book you know that the main characters are in love and he is a time traveler. Well, in a letter to her, he tells her that he will see her when she is 89 years old, and leaves out all the details because he wants it to be "unrehearsed". THE AUTHOR NEVER TELLS YOU WHAT HAPPENS!! I was so upset! I was left with so many questions:

What happens when he walks through the door? What does she say when she turns around to see him? What do they talk about? What about Alba? Is she a professional violinist? Does Clare play their daughter's music for him? Is Alba married? Does she have children? Does she still time travel or did she decide to do the gene therapy? Do her children time travel too? Do Henry and Clare make love one last time?

And the biggest one: What does he say to her as he fades away for the last time? Does he quote another poem about undying love? Or just a simple "I will love you, always" ?

I'm so let down! I hate to be left hanging! Ugh! I hope that the movie ties it up better than the book did.

As my favorite TAPS members always say: "On to the next!"

As for the rest of my Day Zero goals for this month:

My weekly goals are not going well. I am getting back on the wagon this week! I'm going to workout Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this week since I am off work those days. I think that will become the routine. The only one I managed to keep up with is blogging! I love this, its almost like a diary, and I love knowing that I'm documenting my life and can go back and read it and remember the fun!

As for monthly, I didn't get to spend time with my nephew just yet, but it isn't for lack of trying. Scheduling is always an issue. Maybe I can talk her into coming over to the house with me this evening and hanging out with me. If not, I get to have him all day on Saturday. I think I am going to go pick him up though so that Hubby can have some more time to sleep than if she brought him here at 6 am.

I crossed a few things off the list in these first thirty days and I feel very proud of myself so far...but my biggest hurdle is going to be getting on a weight loss routine. I'm going to do it! Starting this week! I feel healthier, I just don't look it yet. It will come. BACK TO RUNNING!

Goals for this week:

1. Get back on the workout train starting on Wednesday.
2. FINISH WEDDING THANK YOU NOTES.
3. Work on crosstitch.
4. Finish New Moon. (I have a feeling I'm going to get through 50 book fairly quickly with how much I love to read)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...